The Ferdinand is the original bracelet created by Maison 630. The all-black design reflects the subtleness and classiness of a luxurious sports car. Fashioned to be as versatile as any accessory, it is must-have for anyone who aims to add a touch of causal flair to an outfit.
The Ferdinand by Maison 630 combines midnight-black coloured African Blackwood with black Chromexcel leather and stainless steel*:
- The American produced Chromexcel is characterized by a unique recipe and time-honored techniques, making it rich and sleek to the touch and very durable.
- African Blackwood, or Dalbergia melanoxylon, originates from central and southern Africa. Its heartwood is an extremely dark shade of black. It is tremendously resistant and dense.
This item is available in two sizes:
- S/M: fits wrists up to 7 1/4 inches or 185mm
- L/XL: fits wrists up to 8 1/4 inches or 210mm
- Custom sizes are also offered, simply fill out the contact us page.
*Note: small imperfections sometimes are visible on the leather because we use natural, high-quality sides. The same applies to the wood: patterns and colouring will differ based on the heartwood.