The Pietro’s chic yet reserved aesthetics is a nod to superior nautical engineering. Slightly more conservative in its composition, it brings together rich and poised colours, making it the ideal adornment alongside any timepiece. This adaptable bracelet can complete any smart-casual look.
The Pietro by Maison 630 marries streaky reddish-brown Morado wood with deep navy blue Chromexcel leather and stainless steel*:
- The American produced Chromexcel is characterized by a unique recipe and time-honored techniques, making it rich and sleek to the touch and very durable.
- Morado, or Machaerium spp., originates from Tropical South America, mainly Brazil and Bolivia. Its brown heartwood is caracterized by streaks of coulours ranging from red to orange mixed with violet. It is resistant and dense.
This item is available in two sizes:
- S/M: fits wrists up to 7 1/4 inches or 185mm
- L/XL: fits wrists up to 8 1/4 inches or 210mm
- Custom sizes are also offered, simply fill out the contact us page.
*Note: small imperfections sometimes are visible on the leather because we use natural, high-quality sides. The same applies to the wood: patterns and colouring will differ based on the heartwood.